Position Title: Executive Administrator, Europe
Reports To: Head of Administration
Type: Full-time position
Location: Remote within Europe
Clean Air Task Force (CATF) is a global nonprofit organization working to safeguard against the worst impacts of climate change by catalyzing the rapid development and deployment of low-carbon energy and other climate-protecting technologies. With over 25 years of internationally recognized expertise on climate policy and a fierce commitment to exploring all potential solutions, CATF is a pragmatic, non-ideological advocacy group with the bold ideas needed to address climate change.
CATF is highly respected for its deep expertise and research on energy and industrial systems and potential strategies, technologies, and policies that can radically shrink their impact on the planet’s atmosphere. Our team of over 100 experts and advocates (and global network of partners) put research and knowledge into action by designing and enacting public policies that drive toward zero emissions. CATF is headquartered in Boston, with staff working virtually across the U.S. and internationally in eleven countries (and growing).
CATF is hiring two Executive Administrators in Europe. Both positions are members of CATF’s Administrative team. One, Executive Administrator, Europe, will focus on providing fast-cadence administrative assistance to a Regional Leader located in Europe. The other, Executive Administrator, Europe, will focus on providing general administrative assistance to CATF program staff located in Europe.
The Executive Administrator, Europe, is responsible for a wide range of activities including but not limited to drafting and updating materials such as talking points, presentations, and communications materials, as well as scheduling internal and external meetings and events, arranging travel and triaging priorities for highly visible teams. These positions require European residency.
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversight and management of complex scheduling working effectively across all time zones for coordination of extensive travel, meetings, and events
- Gatekeeper for high volume of communications across multiple channels with a focus on triaging workflow and sorting priorities for a Regional Leader (if assigned to that role)
- Owner of a Regional Leader’s calendar (if assigned to that role)
- Proactively manage tasks across organizational programs and workstreams through to completion
- Team recurring meetings, video, audio, location, venue, and other logistics, develop and post agendas, collect and produce presentations and talking points, take notes and record action items, general research
- Communicate responsively and clearly with a wide range of partners, including members of the program teams, partner organizations and consultants
- Manage travel arrangements with support of CATF’s Administrative team and travel agency; prepare expense reports
- Collaborate as a member of CATF’s administrative team on various administrative projects and special coverage needs; serve as point of contact for events taking place in Europe including travel planning and forecasting, hosting meetings, webinars, and other administrative tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree plus 10 (ten) years of relevant experience required; 12 (twelve) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree
- Passion for CATF’s mission; experience in climate, environmental advocacy, and/or politics
- Self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and helping others
- Consistent follow-through, highly organized and committed to high-quality work
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to exercise discretion and solid, independent judgement
- Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal command of English required, other European languages a plus
- Flexibility to work across time zones; knowledge and experience with international travel requirements; ability to travel occasionally
- Advanced technical proficiency working within Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint and Teams; Salesforce/CRM and Concur experience preferred
- Comfortable working within a helix organizational structure
- Writing sample and excellent, verifiable references required
Compensation and Location:
This is a full-time position. CATF offers an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
CATF provides equal employment opportunities.